Sam Winchester cries his way through sex.

Dommy|17|Sherlock|DoctorWho|Supernatural JaredPadalecki|JensenAckles|MishaCollins| KarenGillan| Gishwhes 2012

MORE INFO | RELATED WITH: dean winchester | RANKING: 0 / 100 | AUTHORITY: 0 /100

tell me about your nightmares

hi im lindsay and i change my url a lot benedict cumberbatch is the source of 80% of my pain and anguish dean winchester is the other 20% those numbers tend to change on a (...)

MORE INFO | RELATED WITH: supernatural | RANKING: 0 / 100 | AUTHORITY: 0 /100

Showing 2 results of 2112 for the query "seasongr8"